Prafull Billore (MBA Chai Wala) Age, Bio, Career, Family, Height, Unseen Images, Net-Worth & More
Prafull Billore Age, Bio, Career, Family, Height, Unseen Images, Net-Worth & More
Prafull Billore is a young Indian entrepreneur and social media personality. He has established his own tea distribution business named ‘MBA Chaiwala’. He claims that his ultimate goal is to sell tea throughout India. His desire to sell tea throughout India was sparked by his intense love of tea and his failure to pass the CAT admission exam. Praful’s innovative business ideas, such as “Mehfil-e-Kavita,” “Free Tea for Singles,” “Youth Entrepreneurship Sessions,” and many others helped him become popular.
Birth & Early Life
Prafull Billore was born on 14 January 1996 in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. He is graduated in 2016 with a Bachelor of Commerce from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV), Indore. Prafull began training for both CAT (Common Admission Test) and GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) in 2016, but failed the CAT exam twice, despite his best efforts.
Prafull was disappointed by his CAT exam results at the age of 20 and his studies for his bachelor’s degree were genuinely challenging. His desire to run his own business was only strengthened by this setback. He began working at a McDonald’s after being motivated by some well-known Americans, and after contemplating it for 50 days, he launched own tea shop. He earned 300 total sales on his first day.
On the second day began conversing with his customer by presenting them chai with English-language. His plan became successful, people kept lining up to sample his tea and see his unique style of tea selling.
Education Details and More
|College||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV), Indore|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 11″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Watching Movies and Online Games|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Prafull Billore
- Prafull Billore was born and brought up in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- Praful used to work as a salesman for Amway.
- As of 2022, Prafull has been speak at platforms like IIMs, IITs, Josh Talks, TEDxKIET (jointly with Nitin Gadkari), TEDxMDIGurgaon, Lovely Professional University, etc.
- Praful spent all of his savings on travel in 2016—by bus, rail, or rickshaw, depending on the cost. He thinks that conversing with and meeting new people has given him numerous insights.
- An “Entrepreneurship Development Programme” is run by Prafull Billore to inspire each chai thela to think creatively.
- Additionally, Praful established an MBA Chaiwala academy. He claims that his large following, which he attracted as a result of his motivational journey and use of social media, was crucial in helping people recognise his brand.
- Praful’s MBA Chai Wala, which he founded with just Rs 8000, now generates more than 3 crores in revenue.
- He also published own book titled “All You Need is JOSH”.
- He has even run political campaigns with the governments of Delhi and Bihar and sponsored fundraisers for cancer patients, the poor, and monies for Kerala disaster relief.
MBA Chaiwala Youtube Channel
Praful had created his YouTube channel in the year 2021 and he uploaded the first video on his YouTube channel on 19th March. If seen, mainly they upload motivational sort videos, life tips on their YouTube channel and their videos are liked by the people. This is the reason that the number of 1 million subscribers on his YouTube channel is going to be completed soon, which will be a great pleasure for him. If you want, you can also search their channel on YouTube and subscribe to it. With this, you will get information about whatever videos they upload, so that you will be able to watch their videos.